Effective Date: January 1, 2023
2. Information Collection: We may collect personal information when you:
The information collected might include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
3. Use of Information: The information we collect from you may be used to:
4. Information Protection: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
5. Information Sharing: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Third-Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.